CalAttorney2, Lawyer
Experience:  I am a civil litigation attorney representing individuals and businesses.

Harassment buy a local veido store ,has made me very upset

Customer Question

harassment buy a local veido store ,has made me very upset and unfairly treated by almost minors,i want a careector suit against the co.of veido store,beacuse i pay half off everyone elase to push me away was the motive.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 3 months ago.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, add proper punctuation marks, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
You sound like a judge must comas and periods,Q,, why do you need to know the party's name before you agree to take the case, I've been harassed because I pay only half of other customers at a video store, i demand an apology, from the persons involved, family video, no more e-mails lets talk and how much.
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 3 months ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for using the forum. My name is ***** ***** I hope to assist you today.

If I understand your question correctly - you have a membership to a local video store, where your membership gives you 1/2 price rental benefits (so you are only charged half what everyone else is required to pay).

I will assume that your membership agreement is a "life long" membership agreement, so the store cannot cancel this membership.

If I further understand your situation - you believe that the store is trying to harass you or intimidate you to get you to cancel your contract.

While I do not believe that the police have actually been following you (or if they are following you it is for matters completely unrelated to the video store account) - having a police officer follow you for a day is incredibly expensive and a municipality is not going to waste these resources simply because a local store owner has a petty grudge with one of their clients.

However, there are a few things you can do to address bad conduct by the store.