Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I have been paying .www.ConsumerAssistanceLLC.com with help

Customer Question

I have been paying .www.ConsumerAssistanceLLC.com with help with a parent plus loan we took out for my son. my emails are coming back with generic responses and the phone is disconnected.. what can i do
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick.

Note: (1) If you want legal advice, consult with a local attorney before acting or deciding not to act; information given here is for educational purposes only; (2) Most questions are answered within the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) Please assign a feedback rating so JA will compensate me. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms and to JA’s other site disclaimers.

1. I tried that link and it states that the website has expired. Need more info before we can help:

a. what was the loan for?

b. how long have you been paying on it?

c. are you payments coming back in the mail?

d. what was the reason for you sending them emails?

e. what do the generic responses state?

f. what would you like to see happen here?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
this company told us they would help eliminate or reduce the parent plus student loan , we have signed up for 3 yrs , the lasy payment was pulled from my checking account in June , they asked for any correcspondence from nelnet the student loan provider , they email stated that my file was closed and i should receive something in 5-10 business days with possiable solutions.. i want to know what i can do and possiable get my money back , something !!! i feel so ashamed that i feel for this
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
will i be getting an answer ?
Expert:  Maverick replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for your patience. I am looking at your answers now...

Expert:  Maverick replied 4 months ago.

1. Have you contacted the lender to see whether consumerassistancellc has been sending them any of your payments?

2. What does your lender say is the current balance due? Do you think CALLC just defrauded you and took all you payments without paying any money to the lender?