Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I'm having problems receiving Payment cards. I sold $500

Customer Question

I'm having problems receiving Payment for gift cards. I sold $500 with of gift cards to abcgiftcards.com, they verified and they paid me for them. Then I sent in another $540 worth of gift cards which they refuse to pay me for. I called several times and they assured me they paid me on the most recent call someone tells me they aren't paying for them because the first round of gift cards was only valid in California which it clearly states on the card. So now they have over $1000.00 worth of my gift cards. They said they are not paying me for the 540$ because they paid me 336 for the previous order. Which u believe to be against the law. They hate Beth telling me for over a week those cards (only cause in ca) were being returned but they weren't paying for the last order. I have yet to receive those cards so called again and they still haven't done it. Shouldn't they have to pay me for the new order? Then come after me for the order they claim are unusable to them?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick.

Note: (1) If you want legal advice, consult with a local attorney before acting or deciding not to act; information given here is for educational purposes only; (2) Most questions are answered within the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) Please assign a feedback rating so JA will compensate me. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms and to JA’s other site disclaimers.

Expert:  Maverick replied 5 months ago.

At this link is their gift card purchasing terms. Can you please help me identify which of these areas you feel they have not complied with so we can narrow the issues a bit?

Expert:  Maverick replied 5 months ago.

I need clarification:

1. If they don't want to buy the second round of gift cards, can't they just return them to you? Are you saying that there is a delay in them doing so?

2. Are they asking you to send money back on the first set because they can only be used in CA?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I paid my 6.00 why can't I view my answer
Expert:  Maverick replied 4 months ago.

See the information above. I am still trying to get some clarification from you before I send you an answer.