Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

I signed a contract with the sales of the internet company

Customer Question

Hello, I signed a contract with the sales of the internet company DMR communication. I told him our business need for the internet speed and he promised his company will satisfy our need. However, it has been a few months that the internet speed is too slow to work, but I was still required to pay the bill without getting the satisfied service. I have been communicating with the customer service for thousand times. They kept giving all kinds of excuses. Can you help me?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Ely replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Sure, what do you wish to know? For example, if you can cut the contract due to the lesser speed than promised? Or, something else?

Also, please tell me whether the promised speed was ever offered in writing (in an ad, as part of a contract, etc) - or was it all verbal?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 3 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!