Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

I want to sue crysler because of defeat in car caused wreak,

Customer Question

i want to sue crysler because of defeat in car caused wreak
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the car?
Customer: its in California jeep liberity 2003
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: yes I did but the lawyer is trying to take advantage of us qand not giving us the right paperwork and trying to get us to seattle and not even pay our hospital bills
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: he was offered more than 500$ but he says that's what we get then we also have to pay our medical
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: ok
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: yes we have a few lawsuits from the past that the attorney help us with and they have be trying to take advantage of my mother who does speak much English
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Consumer Protection Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What do you mean the attorney is trying to take advantage of you? In what way?
What did you tell them when you told them you want to continue to court and not settle for that low amount since no pain and suffering for your injuries is included? How severe were your injuries?