How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6769
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a real estate agent and have a mobile home that we need

Customer Question

I am a real estate agent and have a mobile home that we need the lien has been paid off for many years. the lienholder is Security Pacific Housing Services, Inc. which might be green point credit which is now green tree.
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the mobile home?
Customer: Washington 1989 Fleetwood
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: One owner has passed and his wife is still alive. the kids have POA over her as she has dementia they want to sell the mobile home on land, so we need to do a title elimination
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Consumer Protection Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 10 months ago.

What is your specific question?

Have you contacted the lender for the release?