MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Lawyer
Experience:  Founding Partner at Moises Law, P.A.
89829185

I bought a Harley Davidson in 2007 I lost the title of the

Customer Question

Good morning
I bought a Harley Davidson in 2007 I lost the title of the bike. The bike I bought was wrecked. On the title it is stated salvage. I have a copy of the title.
I like to get a original title. The bike has a Georgia title. It is signed by a notary in my name
And I have proof of purchase. The bike was all this time in storage in Miami Fla.
Can you you assist in gaining an original title.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 5 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

We cannot actually assist you in getting title to the Harley in Georgia. However, the following link below will have all of the information you will need in order to replace the lost title:

http://www.dmv.org/ga-georgia/replacing-a-lost-title.php

I hope this helps. Please use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Thank you.