Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

We had verbal terms that zero down & zero interest more over

Customer Question

we had verbal terms that zero down & zero interest more over they charged down payment on credit card which they applied for us now Igot credit card bill.I put the dispute on what I need to do.please guide me.
Thank You *****
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick.

Please note: (1) If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here; and (2) I answer most questions within the hour. However, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms and JA’s site disclaimers presented to you earlier.

1. Who is "we"? You and who?

2. How did they charge your credit card without your permission?

3. When did the charge first appear on your statement and when did you file the dispute?

4. Can you please give us more background information so we can better assist you?

5. What State are you located in and asking about?

6. Can you please state your specific legal question so we know what type of answer you are looking for?