Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

Does your firm have an attorney who specializes in skype

Customer Question

does your firm have an attorney who specializes in skype billing
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
do you know a lawyer who specializes in skype billing
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ely replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

This is not a firm, but a website. Experts online provide general information only. Billing for such companies falls generally under consumer protection and contract law. What can I answer for you specifically in regards ***** *****?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.