Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

Uno Durousseau. I took my boat in the Base Pro in May last

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** I took my boat in the Base Pro for service in May last year. They were kept the boat whole summer and brocken and told me I need to replace with new motor.
With many lies and heartaches the boat was missing parts, keys and 4 batteries. I tried to talk to management level to resolved matters locally, but they simply point a finger one person to another if I don't take the boat they were going to charge me for the storages.
We've spent so much money in to the our retirment use. I just got a boat inspections done, and it's totally not able to use it without thousands of dollars worth of repair. Can I have they replace my boat or fix it?
One of their lead worker wrote me a statements they are mistakes may destroyed boat engine.
Thank you in advance all your assistance.
Yours truly,
Uno. Durousseau
3640 scenic view dr.
Anchorage, ak 99504
Email:***@******.*** (###) ###-####
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Samuel-II replied 4 months ago.

This is Samuel. I am sorry to hear of this matter you are experiencing. Can you tell me what information I can provide for you? What is your question in this regard?