Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

An living in Germany and was approached over phone by Woafp

Customer Question

Hello Im German an living in Germany and was approached over phone by Woafp a network company located in New York. Now I got a bill of 900 usd on my from German bank issued master cc card. immediately I applied to rescind with them and made a claim with cc company for refund as I did not agree to a purchase and as I did not enter any business relationship besides that I was never explained the company's t and c . This was declined as the seller stated he explained everything to me and i agreed.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  JustAnswer replied 10 months ago.
Thanks for posting your question. We’re matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Can be called under +************ as I'm located in Germany I can be called right now or within the next 3 hours
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Which is not true. .in addition he provided some screenshots of my order confirmation which was never send to me previously and claimed I did only react after credit card was charged ....but this was the only thing I received after the phone call which rights do I have now
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Which rights do I have ?How are sales over the phone threated and how can the consumer be protected. ??? The seller did I bought but I did not
Expert:  Ely replied 10 months ago.
I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please provide the number again so an expert can call you. Thanks.