Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I need to sue Direct Tv me the early cancellation fee after

Customer Question

I need to sue Direct Tv for charging me the early cancellation fee after 5 days of service since ATT can't provide me with Direct Tv/ Internet service in my area. I have a legal reason and necessity to have an Internet service (the home security and the smoke detectors/alarms is the life necessity for my underage/mental sick kids ). At this point I purchased the Internet service only from Xfinity Comcast.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?