Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I bought a car 2 days ago I want to take it back the guy at

Customer Question

I bought a car 2 days ago I want to take it back the guy at the dealership said it was final what can I do?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can. My goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied before you submit your rating so please let me know if you have additional questions or you need me to clarify anything. If there is a delay in the time it takes me to respond it is because I am working with a customer or I am not online - but rest assured I will respond to your follow up question, if you have one. Also, I am on a mobile unit, which automatically asks you to submit a rating once I submit a response – but please don't feel like you need to do so until we are done speaking. Unless the car is what could be deemed a "lemon" - meaning it's malfunctioning and/or there was something significant about it should have been disclosed to you but wasn't, you wouldn't have a legal basis for returning the car.