Loren, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years experience in general legal matters.

I was having electrical problems, well year I've had the

Customer Question

Hi! I was having electrical problems, well for the year I've had the car. How do I get Mercedes to buy the vehicle back. I have a kid now and cannot take it in every month - I WAS chatting with someone then the connection was lost so I paid for a session. NOW, I can't get anyone on a chat :)
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Loren replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I will do whatever I can to answer your question and provide you excellent service. I am sorry to hear of your dilemma. I realize how frustrating this is for you, but I believe I have information which you will find helpful.You may qualify under the so-called Lemon Law and be entitled to a repurchase or replacement of your new manufacturer warranty covered vehicle from the manufacturer (not the dealer) if:1. three or more repair attempts and the problem continues to exist; OR2. the car is out of service by reason of repair for a cumulative total of 15 days or more (although unavailability of parts may extend this time).Once that happens, you need to contact the manufacturer's customer service division to apply for arbitration. You will find the number in you owner's manual.They say the process can take around 10 days for a decision, but my experience has been that it will be closer to a month. There are attorneys who handle these types of claims, but you can do it yourself, at least to start.
Expert:  Loren replied 4 months ago.

If you have no further questions, and have not yet done so, please remember to leave a favorable rating (Excellent or Good) so that I am credited by JustAnswer for assisting you. A bonus is not required, but is always appreciated.