Loren, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years experience in general legal matters.
17897874

Info about if I won something in 2014 and I have all

Customer Question

Info about if I won something in 2014 and I have all paperwork verifying I should have been received it 2.7 million what should I do
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: I won and it's from Las Vegas the sponsors own the MGM Grand Etc. But I live in WA. Now their saying I have to pay for insurance bond or something I'm poor they want me to pay like 9000 ?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Some lawyers a few sent me letters saying their investigative team had all proof and evidence and that all together corporate sponsors owe me about 7 million I believe that I have 2.7 million in BOA but they have my name spelled as caffe blue instead of coffee blue what should I do about that as well
JA: Evidence issues can be tricky, but you're smart for looking into this. First off, because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I won the sweepstakes from the address is P.O Box 1850 Gilbert Arizona###-##-####Department Of Global Response
JA: Has a formal criminal charge been filed yet? If you're not sure, that's okay, too.
Customer: Not sure but they were supposed to been paid me I have official matters of fact statement disclosure certified. Even Audited paperwork I believe they have even done taxes as paying me off I've yet to receive my money
JA: The attorneys we work with excel at answering questions in this particular area, and I excel at matching you with the one who's the best fit. It would be my pleasure to do that now. Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Yes any info you can give me about Where I can verify claims info for heirs and Royce Templeton
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
How to verify probate info for a Probate inheritance case Re:Anthony D. Blue born on March 4th 1964 died in 2006
Expert:  Loren replied 5 months ago.

Good evening. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you. I am sorry to hear of your dilemma. I realize how frustrating this is for you and I hope to provide you information which is accurate and useful, even though it may not be the news you were hoping to get.

As you know, something which is too good to be true is, generally, not. Also, I am sure you suspect this is one of those times. Unfortunately, I am absolutely sure that there is no prize waiting for you from these people.

This is positively a scam. It is known as an "Advance Fee Scam".

Just remember:

1. You can not win a sweepstakes or lottery you did not enter.

2. NO legitimate sweepstakes asks winners to pay upfront to release the winnings.

3. If they were genuinely holding money belonging to you should be able to tell them to just deduct the taxes, insurance, courier fee (all red flags, by the way) and send you a net check.

Do not send any money or otherwise respond. They are trying to steal from you.

Here is an online warning from the FTC:

https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0199-prize-scams