Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing for over 20 years and handled many cases and trials for consumers.
11068102

Pearl - can you help me? I invested a great deal of money

Customer Question

Pearl wilson - can you help me? I invested a great deal of money with an outfit that I found out later was a binary options broker. I immediately asked for my money back - never having made a trade, not one trade at all . William Wehrle
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: I am in Missouri . The Co was in New York. (###) ###-####(home)
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: NO - but I have sent a lot of stuff toi the MO attorney general
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: The amount is about $50,000.00 The name of the Co. is "Spot-FN" - but they recently changed their name to "VipOptions"
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Consumer Protection Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I cannot communicate this way. Must use email

There is no way for me to use email. If you can explain the problem maybe I can offer another solution.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am 71 years old and the screen size and the writing thereto is very small and my fingers cannot hit the correct keys properly and I am simply unable to communicate via text on an iphone. Email is great, however.

You can use the Additional Services button to ask for a phone call or email. I don't do those, unfortunately, but someone else will pick up. I certainly understand not being able to see the screen, I have the same problem.