Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Need a purchase agreement portfolio of internet domains. can

Customer Question

need a purchase agreement for a portfolio of internet domains. can you do this today for me?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 4 months ago.

The trustee will likely force a sale as part of liquidation of bankruptcy.The change to Chapter 7 here really changes this for you in that the trustee is duty bound to liquidate here.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
Expert:  Ely replied 4 months ago.

Hello. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am not sure what happened with your previous expert but it seems that they have opted out. Anyhow, I'd be glad to help. Can you please clarify what it is that you are seeking to do?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.