Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing for over 20 years and handled many cases and trials for consumers.

I need help in getting the Company who put my Air

Customer Question

I need help in getting the Company who put my Air Conditioner in, is refusing to honor
my Parts Warranty.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

As the click throughs explain, the experts here aren't allowed to represent people who contact us via the website. We can answer questions and provide information if you have any specific questions.

In addition, I can discuss the particular area of practice for a lawyer which you would want to retain for this sort of cae as well as give you a website to locate one.

If this is sufficient to meet your needs please let me know or, if you prefer, I can ask the moderators to issue a refund to you without answering.

Just let me know your preference at your convenience.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The company I bought my Air Conditioner from is refusing to honor my ten year parts warranty.

What question can I assist with?