Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

I lost my car in April to flooding in Texas. Nissan

Customer Question

I lost my car in April to flooding in Texas. Nissan Corporation is refusing to send my information to GAP insurance to complete the claim. They are making me continue to make monthly payments on a car that has been auctioned off stating they will report me to the credit bureau. Is there an attorney that can help me?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

We don't actually represent people who come to us via the website due to our agreement with the website.

I can answer questions for you, provide information on these topics, and tell you what kind of attorney you need as well as provide you a website that has most of the good attorneys listed if that will help. I can also discuss why the attorneys aren't taking your case.

If this is suitable let me know. If not I can either opt out and open it back up to other experts, who are going to have the same issues, or I can ask the moderators to give you a refund.