How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6768
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Seeking info re healthcare citations and violations

Customer Question

Seeking info re healthcare citations and violations for Good Samaritan - Willow Wind
Senior Assisted Living Residence, ***** Prescott AZ 86305 for
2010 thru 2016.
Information requested to assist a former caregiver with a worker's compensation claim
for injuries received working at this facility.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Joycelaw replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am an attorney.

Expert:  Joycelaw replied 11 months ago.

The caregiver could look to hire a Worker's Compensation attorney.

They usually work on a contingency basis, meaning that they would only receive

compensation if they receive a monetary recovery on behalf of their client.

You can look for a Worker's Compensation attorney, at

For the legal issue, write in Worker's Compensation and then put in your

city and state.

To the right of each attorneys name, there is a listing either they are a "Superlawyer"

or a "Rising Star." You'll probably want to call the "Superlawyers" first.

Expert:  Joycelaw replied 11 months ago.

You can also look at and for Worker's Compensation attorneys.

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions