Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

We purchased a Hus1uvarna lawn tractor in Aug. 2015. It has

Customer Question

We purchased a Hus1uvarna lawn tractor in Aug. 2015. It has been in the shop three times already. So far, the battery, carburator, fuel line, and starter have been replaced. Today it won't start again. Each time Ace Hardware picks it up, they keep it a minimum of three weeks. In the interim, with 5 acres, we habve to hire some one to mow. So far, other than the price of the mower, we are out $1000.
What recourse do we have? I have already emailed the company anf gotten no replay.
Cornelia Westenberger
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Husqvarnas come with a specific written warranty. It would have been in a plastic bag (usually) and is in a booklet form. Have you looked through that yet?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The mower is less than a year old, and we purchased an extended warrenty contract.

What does the written warranty say about the situation?