Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

To Socrateaser, I have possession of a vehicle (forklift)

Customer Question

to Socrateaser, I have possession of a vehicle (forklift) that we did a large repair on, appx 5k, cust apparantly is about to go bankrupt, got a call today that the forklift is to be repossessed, any ideas what kind of recourse I have, If it is taken away I will never see any money for the large repair we did on it. Thanks in advance for your advice
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Taylor replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I want to welcome you to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Expert:  Taylor replied 5 months ago.

You can file a lien on the property but that doesn't necessarily mean you will recoup the entirety of what you are owed.