Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

We purchase a used F150 from O'meara Ford in Thornton. They

Customer Question

We purchase a used F150 from O'meara Ford in Thornton. They are crooks. shysters and dishonest. Can we return the truck that we purchased 3 days ago? Sue
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the truck?
Customer: Colorado. The truck is a 2013.
JA: Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Not yet.
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Call me:(###) ###-####
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Consumer Protection Lawyer should know?
Customer: They physically threatened me, I called the police. I left and they did not give me the car mats that were in the truck when we bought it. One of the managers said he would give it to me then changed his mind when I questioned the price we paid for the vehicle.
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Consumer Protection Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 4 months ago.

did the company mislead you? are you asking for options beyond return?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
thet are notorious as scam artists. They are refusing to give us the car mats that were in the vehicle. They threatened to physically remove me from their building. I left, but decided I wanted tge mats & returned. They were rude and belligerent towards me, so I call the police. I sat there until police came then I left. I am a woman, 68 yrs old, have thyroid med issues and I am an immigrant.

You can return it and get your money back. You can further pursue a civil court lawsuit. beyond the police, you could also lodge a complaint with the attorney general office and the BBB. If you paid them by credit card, you can contest the charge with the card company. All of these options could also be handled by a consumer protection lawyer if you wish.

Kindly rate me positively, and feel free to follow up.