Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

I had an accident on May 30,2014 Im still on treatment

Customer Question

I had an accident on May 30,2014 Im still on treatment for this injury I never got a lawyer because I just want the insurance to pay the time off when I been sick or treatments hours and I thought if Im still in treatment they wont settle I was wrong, the insurance told me that Im not able to claim any thing because of the statu of limitacion end on May 39 2016 please advise, if its anything I can do. thank you
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 4 months ago.

What state did the accident occur in? Was your injury caused by negligence of someone else? Is the insurance company your insurance company or the other persons?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
state CA, yes was hit on the back, the other personinsurance
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I just pay for the membership and for the question answer for a month, if just been on a phone its an additional amount, no thanks you can continue on line thanks
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
well it takes to long for answers just canceled every thing please this is not going to work for me your site is just concern on getting money before I see any results. please cancel, and refund any money from my card thanks.