Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

Dear Lawyers, I purchased a 40" TV on line from Walmart to

Customer Question

Dear Lawyers, I purchased a 40" TV on line from Walmart to be delivered to my home on May 6,2016. I charged it to my account. The TV arrived on the 10th by UPS the man put it on my inside porch for me because it was heavy. I sign the slip and he was gone. I called my nephew who said he would come out the next day and set up the TV. He did and when he turned the set on the screen was shattered. He looked at the box and there was a rip in the box where the screen was indented. I went on online to order a replacement and they downloaded a label for me to send it to their return center by USPS. I put in a request to have USPS to pick up at my home. After three request and no shows by USPS. I called my nephew and he took me and my TV to Walmart to customer service. I thought I could get a replacement with the damage one in hand. I could not.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

Did Walmart customer service that provided you with the USPS shipping label advised you that once they receive your damaged tv set back, you would receive a replacement tv shipped to you?

How did you pay for the TV, i.e. credit card, debit card, walmart charge card, etc...?