Roger, Lawyer
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

Which kind of lawyer do I need when a grievous bank error

Customer Question

Which kind of lawyer do I need when a grievous bank error causes your vehicle to get repossessed by an outside finance company by locking up your checking account and refusing to allow a Jeep payment to Chrysler Capital? Even though the money was in the account. Also, in addition, they then made my entire direct deposit disappear for one month. They then continued to take out the car insurance payments for the Jeep I no longer own. It's been over two months and I'm still locked out of my account.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Roger replied 5 months ago.
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.The best type of lawyer to handle this type of matter would be a debtor/bankruptcy lawyer or even a lawyer that specializes in banking law. You can search for a lawyer by area of practice and location at
Expert:  Roger replied 5 months ago.
There's likely a grievance procedure in your loan papers that tells how and where to file your grievance.