How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 1960
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My ex boyfriend has my car : I'm in nsw the car is in qld

Customer Question

my ex boyfriend has my car
JA: The Consumer Protection Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: I'm in nsw the car is in qld and he is in NZ No
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
JA: Is there anything else the Consumer Protection Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I can think of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Consumer Protection Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 8 months ago.
Do you have title to the car? If so you can repossess it or report it stolen.