Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

Last year I walked to Verizon store in Woodland lls CA and I

Customer Question

Hi last year I walked to Verizon store in Woodland Hills CA and I had a Iphone4 the old one .the sales reprehensive told me I buy your phone for $300.00 and instead I give you new one I got excited and I bought the telephone with no contract only prepaid $60.00 a month the sales person said your payment would be $62.00 a month with no contract and I accepted one week later from the same office internet device and sales person told me they bill you with no contract. after that I received a bill for $227.00 I called Verizon and complained how come they told me $70.00 now they charge me a lot the first time they told me I owe Verizon $725.00 again they sent me another bill for $1084.16 they charge me termination fee what should I do?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Consumer Protection Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: how can I sue Verizon
JA: OK. The Consumer Protection Lawyer will need to help you with this. Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: California woodland hills
JA: Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Consumer Protection Lawyer should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Consumer Protection Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

Putting aside what you were told by the salesperson, did you sign any documents or agree to anything in writing (either printed paper or electronically)?