KJLLAW, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney at Law Office of KJLLAW

A coram notice JA: The Consumer Protection Lawyer will need

Customer Question

A coram notice
JA: The Consumer Protection Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Consumer Protection Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I got a cell phone ticket, I moved my phone from my dashboard to the passengers seat. And the officer taught I was on the phone. I filled out the ticket and asked my girlfriend to mail for me and she noticed I hadn't check off the plea and I told her to plea not guilty for me and mail out. She made a mistake and checked guilty and I found out when I received the judgement from court to pay the fine.
JA: Is there anything else the Consumer Protection Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Consumer Protection Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  KJLLAW replied 5 months ago.
Good morning. What city and state are you located?