Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

My husband signed a lease with a dealership last night

Customer Question

My husband signed a lease with a dealership last night around d 8pm. 5 mins later he called to cancel. No money was given RMV1 will not be stamped. Dealer called and told my husband he leasEd the car and can't get out of it. True??
JA: OK. The Consumer Protection Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: He went to a local atty today
JA: Is there anything else the Consumer Protection Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: He Was going to give the dealer his car they were going to give him 20,000 plus the leased truck
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Consumer Protection Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 5 months ago.
did the contract reference payment of a deposit that didnt happen? did dealer mislead him?