Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

Google Wallet froze my account. The verification

Customer Question

Google Wallet froze my account. The verification instructions don't work and their telephone help desk said it could do nothing to help me. I want to file a civil case -- in Superior Court, not small claims court, because my damages exceed the jurisdictional amount. (Also, though I am not licensed in California, I'm a law professor who used to teach civil procedure so I'm happy to fight on that ground.) Do you recommend a website for forms? (I'd prefer a complaint form that I can copy by hand because my printer isn't working.)
Roger Park
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.
California Courts website is very user-friendly and has forms to initiate a lawsuit. On the forms page, you should look under both Civil and Pleadings to find the proper forms for your case. Click on the link below to start your search: http://www.courts.ca.gov/forms.htm?filter=CIV Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.