Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

Im in Oklahoma city I bought a new Toyota from a large

Customer Question

Im in Oklahoma city I bought a new Toyota from a large dealership I have had it for 24 days. I have a retail installment sells contract and a motor vehicle purchase agreement/ bill of sale. They also took in trade a 2004 chevy Tahoe and $3000.0 cash down... question the dealership called me today wanting the car back with out confirming that the tahoe is at the dealership, they said we would talk about that when I get there. Im worried about my trade, Im worried about my cash, any and all advice on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated. Thanks KYLE
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Loren replied 5 months ago.

Good afternoon Kyle. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Has the title for the new Toyota been transferred to you? Did the financing fall through?

Expert:  Loren replied 5 months ago.

Are you online with me?