KnowYourRights, Lawyer
Experience:  Experience protecting consumers against unfair, deceptive, or fraudulent advertising, marketing and financial practices.

I,m milt just signed contract with blue green vacation club

Customer Question

Hi i,m milt just signed contract with blue green vacation club on time share yesterday , I was in savanna georgia , after thinking about it would like to cancel contract. How much time to I have , and how should I cancel. Thanks
JA: OK. The Consumer Protection Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No not yet
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Consumer Protection Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else important you think the Consumer Protection Lawyer should know?
Customer: Wen I get back to hotel I can read contract, I think there is a time frame to cancel
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Consumer Protection Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  KnowYourRights replied 5 months ago.
Good afternoon. Yes, you can cancel it and have 7 days to do so. If you decide to cancel the purchase, under the terms offered to you either through your contract or by state law, cancel it in writing and follow the cancellation requirements exactly. Send your letter by certified mail, return receipt requested, so you can document the date the seller received your cancellation. Keep copies of your letter and any enclosures. To cancel the contract, you must send notice to the seller in writing by certified mail or overnight delivery, return receipt requested. Your notice is effective as of the day you mail it (Ga. Code Ann. § 44-3-172(a)(1)(P)). Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.
I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!