Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

We had termites a year ago and our pest services treated and

Customer Question

We had termites a year ago and our pest services treated and fixed. At that time they made us sign a new agreement and now less than a year ago the termites are back in the same spots. They are trying to tell us they will treat but not fix repairs. Is there anything we can do to make them responsible since they obviously are not treating properly
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Not yet they are coming out in the morning to treat and I was just doing some research and trying to see what I can find out
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: Such as?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 6 months ago.
you can seek damages for breach of contract by filing a lawsuit. Depending on the amount of damages you can file in either small claims court or civil court.
If you have any additional questions just let me know otherwise a positive rating is appreciated.