Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing for over 20 years and handled many cases and trials for consumers.

We just signed up yesterday May 17th services with

Customer Question

We just signed up yesterday May 17th for future services with a points type time share called Festiva Adventure Club located in Orlando and Kissimmee.
Also known as Orlando Development Group inc.
We transferred our existing time share to the Orlando Development Group in exchange for a Presidents membership in Festiva Adventure Club
We signed this at the Festiva location in Kississmee. Can we cancel re the 3 day cool off period? They did not include ant info on cancellation
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Yes, the Florida statutes have a specific three day right of rescission for vacation clubs as well as programs for which you sign up at other than the seller's principal place of business. The statute can be seen at
If it is considered a timeshare rather than a vacation club it is the same. There is an article on it at