Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Assignment of Benefits from "Air Methods" I think I need adv

Customer Question

Assignment of Benefits from "Air Methods" I think I need advise or representation to see in the end after Medicare, and Blue Cross payoffs how much we would owe. This happened in Des Moines, Iowa
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No need to find one in Des Moines I think.
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: There was a previous document signed. I don't know what it was, didn't seem important at the time, back in Mid April, by my dad. I didn't think it was any big deal, from what I read.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Can you explain what is going on and what your specific question for us about this would be, since medicare and blue cross decide what they will pay based on the service rendered by Air Methods and the insurance policy schedule (so we cannot tell you how much you would owe, that would not be something we have access to as it varies from policy to policy)?