Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

I'm looking a my contract car that I brought 4 years

Customer Question

Hi I'm looking a my contract for my car that I brought 4 years ago it was supposed to be financed for $15,000 which I already paid $12,000 principal has only gone down $1000 this co is a rip off
JA: The Consumer Protection Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Not yet I'm not sure where I can find one
JA: Is there anything else the Consumer Protection Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: Such as?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Consumer Protection Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question about that? Are you looking at your interest payments and interest rates to see if they are being applied correctly? When does the loan end? Is it a 5 year or 6 year loan?