Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

I'm in the process of buying a motorhome and they tried sending

Customer Question

I'm in the process of buying a motorhome and they tried sending me out the door with damages that were being withheld from me. This is after a long list of problems that we keep finding. I was told everything worked on the motorhome except the leveling jacks, they were stuck down but since they were a safety issue, they had to fix them. They told me everything was fixed, we were doing to walk through and found out they did not fix the jacks, they just got them up so they could move the motorhome
JA: The Consumer Protection Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Nope, they're trying to sell me a more expensive motorhome but they are jacking up the price. They told me I have to either pay, or take the other motorhome "As Is", even though they told me everything worked
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Consumer Protection Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else important you think the Consumer Protection Lawyer should know?
Customer: Only that I contacted them with a list of what I was looking for, they sent me an email with 3 motorhomes on it, then when I got here to buy it, they said the motor home was $10,000 more than what I was looking for but they would sell it to me any ways
JA: OK. The Consumer Protection Lawyer will need to help you with this. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Consumer Protection Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: They also said they knew nothing about the A/C unit being out but I found a checklist in the motorhome showing that it did not work along with the water pump
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 5 months ago.
What specifically can I answer for you? Are you asking for ways to pursue a claim?