Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I was remoted buy a company call Vistek which resulted in irreversible

Customer Question

I was remoted buy a company call Vistek which resulted in irreversible damages to my PC they have offered to refund my $400 if I did not pursue this today they told me they were sending the $400 anyway and that was the end of it I did not consent to this do I have any recourse
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick. Please note that: (A) The information we provide is general information. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with me. If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here; (B) Experts answer questions based on the honor system. When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time; and (C) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then I still make every attempt to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.
Expert:  Maverick replied 6 months ago.
Do you have a link to Vistek's website or their terms and conditions of service?