Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

I paid Motor and transmission from a guy in Las Vegas

Customer Question

I paid for a Motor and transmission from a guy in Las Vegas I live in Portland Oregon pasid it through PayPal he never shipped me the motor I offered to make shipping arrangements for him and email them to him . PayPal told me they would not cover this transaction so I lost $ 4,125.00
JA: OK. The Consumer Protection Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Consumer Protection Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else important you think the Consumer Protection Lawyer should know?
Customer: I just sent you a brief explanation
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Consumer Protection Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 5 months ago.
are you asking for options to pursue a claim?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.