Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Need attorney to discuss possibly filing lawsuit against mortgage

Customer Question

need attorney to discuss possibly filing lawsuit against mortgage company in texas
JA: The Consumer Protection Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no wasnt sure who i needed to contact
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: i was approved for short sale in 2014 and deal fell through 10/2015 due to realtor. i immediately got another realtor 11/2015. jan, feb passed no response from wells fargo, called several times contacted executive team, given incorrect info, no contact still from person assigned. finally documents show it was submitted april2016. hud denied short sale this time said timeframe! foreclosure has now started
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Consumer Protection Lawyer should know?
Customer: my property located in tx
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Consumer Protection Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Ely replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. I am sorry to hear about this situation. What specifically can I answer for you in regards ***** *****? This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
im requesting referral for attorney in texas
Expert:  Ely replied 6 months ago.
Ah, okay. My apologies. JustAnswer experts are not allowed to refer to specific attorneys out of ethical considerations. I am limited to helping you find an attorney using third party referral. Would this be acceptable?