Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

How do I dispute improper credit card charges?

Customer Question

Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 5 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick. Please note that: (A) The information we provide is general information. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with me. If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here; (B) Experts answer questions based on the honor system. When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time; and (C) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then I still make every attempt to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. 1. CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE US SOME MORE BACKGROUND FACTS SO WE MAY BETTER ASSIST YOU?2. HOW LONG HAVE THE CHARGES BEEN ON YOUR STATEMENT?3. WHAT HAVE YOU TRIED SO FAR?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The charge appeared around April 28,2016. I used just answer one time. I did not sign on for a membership. I would like my money returned to my account.
Expert:  Maverick replied 5 months ago.
I will ask JA to refund your money but you may want to contact JA customer service.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I do not have a phone number to Just Answer or I would have called directly to them to discuss this issue. If you could give me a number to call it would be greatly appreciated.
Expert:  Maverick replied 5 months ago.
Please contact customer service at 1.***-***-****