Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney

When the due date of a insurance bill falls on a Saturday an

Customer Question

When the due date of a insurance bill falls on a Saturday an payment is made on the following Monday is it legal for them to cancel
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation. Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice /legal service you should contact a local attorney. Unfortunately, if the payment is not received by the due date, regardless whether the due date falls on the weekend or a regular business day, the insurance company has the right to cancel the insurance policy.I am very sorry to provide you with this bad news, but please understand that I do have professional obligation to provide customers with correct answers, even when answer is not favorable to the customer. I wish you the best of luck and God bless you!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Where do I find the phone number to cancel the seven day free trial, it was NOT listed on my form
Thank you for your follow up.I will be happy to provide you with contact information to customer service, once my answer is positively rated and accepted, so this question / answer session can be closed. Thank you.