Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC
92304199

I'm a little concerned about a potential scam from the business

Customer Question

I'm a little concerned about a potential scam from the business named 411 Net Services
JA: The Consumer Protection Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Basically I paid them a lump sum of money to purchase leads to find others for this new apple Ailiate Referral Program and I can really find anything legit about them on the internet as it appears they are operating under many different business names and hiding their website reviews and services
JA: Is there anything else the Consumer Protection Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: Should I contact a lawyer to review my contract with them to see if I can cancel the charges on my credit card?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Consumer Protection Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 7 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. This site is for educational purposes only. Sometimes - although certainly not always - experts have to give you what you deem “bad news” but that should not be a reflection of how satisfied you are with the assistance your expert provided. Experts on this site receive credit for assisting you when you click the rating (the stars) so please submit a rating prior to logging off. You aren't charged anything extra by submitting a rating. If you are concerned about the validity of this company, your best bet is to contact your credit card company and dispute the charges as soon as you can.
I wanted to check in with you to make sure you had all of the information you wanted to obtain when you posted your question. Please let me know if you DO have all of the information you need; please also let me know if you have any questions or need additional clarification about anything.