Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

I own a house that my nephew lives in the city turn the water

Customer Question

I own a house that my nephew lives in the city turn the water off someone turn the water back on. the person name on the water shed account they can find to give them the citation so they are coming after me for the violation
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 5 months ago.
I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post. Kindly explain a little more. What is your specific question?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I didn't have a question. I was doing a search for water shed violation 154-70(d) and your site popped up and said we can help tell us more. I own a house in Atlanta my nephew lives in and some turn the water to the home back on after water shed turn it off. I asked water she for the name of the person on the account and I don't know the person, my nephew says he does not know this person and water shed can't find the person. to issue a ticket for the violation so water shed says it defaults to the home owner me.
We only answer questions on this site. If you do not have a question, then I can tell customer service to close this post. Thank you!