Bill Fix
Bill Fix, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney at Fix Law, PLLC
93921581

How can't I make sure myself pc information is now being used

Customer Question

How can't I make sure myself pc information is now being used by myself neighborhood because of my WiFi answer telephone rssfeed because of myself old carrier att still isn't using myself info of several open accounts with myself old numbers being used as aka switch accounts from norton android or best buy or old Internet providers I want me Internet use age to be forwarded me use nothing public use because I need to protect myself info from hackers using myself old apple devices which myself info was nothing cleared cause I did notice get a chance to wipe it off of device whenever I asked force them devices they claimed to haven't sent them off but I do now know it they aren't using these outside of company policy or knowledge
MySpace new carrier in Verizon but they apple I'd isn't still from att former carriers I haven't had several cable intranet providers century link century tells we stellar android media stream accounts all of these companies still haven't myself data android even through I am now associated with them will myself data be compromised or any of myself emails or passwords .what's myself question in that can't I as myself current cable provider force a track sheet of exactly how myself net servers art located android can't it be traced even in it was hacked. What's can't I do to stop myself neighbors or any one's from using myself personal or any other data is that considered Internet fraud by posing as someone else
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Bill Fix replied 7 months ago.
Your question is hard to follow, but I will try to answer it. In today's world, it is extremely difficult to ensure that hackers and other people can not access your private information. This is why insurance companies now offer cyber liability insurance to many businesses... That said, there are a few measures you can take to protect yourself. You mentioned having previous cell phones or modems and not having the chance to reset them. I know that the iPhone allows you to manually reset it, which would erase all personal information from the phone before you resell it or return it to the company. If you did not do this, I suppose you can't be 100% sure it was done; however, companies like AT&T, Verizon, or Apple likely did this for you if they received the device.
Expert:  Bill Fix replied 7 months ago.
If you want to prevent your neighbors from hacking into or freeloading on your wifi, set a strong password ***** your wifi and invest in good antivirus software. You may also want to have a computer expert check your setup and make other recommendations to make your network stronger and safer.Does this help? Do you have specific questions related to this issue?
Expert:  Bill Fix replied 6 months ago.
I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, please provide a rating. If not, please let me know so l can continue to help you. Thank you.