Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I am filing legal claim. I am requesting any available cases

Customer Question

I am filing legal claim. I am requesting any available cases where a defective product(Rental Car) was rented to me; and Rental Car Company
JA: The Consumer Protection Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: I am filing a legal claim. Please send me any cases where a defective
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I am filing a legal claim. Please send me any cases where a defective product (Rental Car)was rented ted to me and need a wheel alignment and cause three(3)tire to go flat. The third tire blew out on Interstate at 70 MPH.captjamesdunlap200292627 @yahoo.com
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. Is there anything else the Consumer Protection Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: No.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Consumer Protection Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Please understand, cases are found upon legal issues, not fact patterns. We are also not a case law search service, as the experts personally have to pay for database access up to $160 per hour and that puts the research outside the scope of this site's services.
However, we can make a general search and see if we can find anything for you to at least get you started, just no in depth case law research. Actually what you are talking about is breach of contract, since the rental company had a duty to lease you a car in good condition.