Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

I am a priest. In 2014 I received a donation food

Customer Question

I am a priest. In 2014 I received a donation for animal food it was not very much and the person did not want a receipt. I was given a ride home by a woman I had worked with. As she pulled into where I live she was stopped by the police for failing to use her directional. This was in Aransas Pass Tx. Aransas County. She was informed by the officer why she was stopped. The officer then came to me I was in plain cloths. He frisked me for weapons and searched me. In with the donation I had received was a small bag with remnants of marijuana. I spent the night in jail and the next morning the judge determined that the officers had no probible cause to even ask me to exit the vehicle let along frisk and request for a search. I was free to go. Now this was Oct 12 2014. I still have my copy of the arrest report and theMagistrate's warning.
On april 2 of 2016. I was helping a niebor who I have been counseling. When i called. EMS because she was intoxiated and had fallen and was bleeding. I requsted that she be seen and sent for possible phycological eval. " I. have cause for the eval. We'll to shorten all three of us were taken in not for volence or domestic.she was asked to come outside so the police could talk to her they say " public intox" if her boyfriend crazyest protection order i ever read. Me they said i was given a PR bond and did not show up in court. I have origional papers i showed to the court and pleaded guilty because they would not drop the case and i. Will not lie
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 5 months ago.
I am sorry, but I do not understand the second paragraph of your post. The events on April 2, 2016. Could you review it, edit, properly identify the parties and the issues, ask specific questions and resubmit. What is your overall question with regard to these two incidents? Thank you for your cooperation,