Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC
92304199

I am a 65 year old woman who is being scammed by Royal

Customer Question

Hello,I am a 65 year old woman who is being scammed by Royal Jewelers in Cabo San Lucas for a ring repair that was never returned to me.I bought a 1+carat Asscher cut diamond ring from them several years ago. The small stones repeatedly keep falling out. The ring has been repaired several times. The last time it was bought in for repair was November 2015, and given to the Manager, Raj. I have my receipt that states the ring would be fixed and returned via Fedex or DHL, and many emails.I am looking for help please. Thank you,Mary **************T
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 7 months ago.
Mary, my name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can. The problem is that this is in a foreign country, so unless you're planning on going there and demanding your rind back - or planning to hired an attorney in Mexico - there's very little I can tell you to do. I know that's not what you want to hear and I really wish I could give you better news.