Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

I signed a non cancelable lease with Northern Leasing for

Customer Question

I signed a non cancelable lease with Northern Leasing for credit card machines. I don't use the processor that had me sign the lease and the credit card machines were not compliant with the current chip requirements. I sent them back and told them to charge back my lease but they want 3000 to get out of the lease.
JA: The Consumer Protection Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: not yet
JA: Is there anything else the Consumer Protection Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: no I no longer have the machines, but they are still charging me. I did put a stop payment on the checking accounts, but they are harassing me about paying it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Consumer Protection Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 5 months ago.
are you asking if you can get out of the lease? does the lease have a cancellation provision?